XBMC Remote for windows phone 7
XBMC Remote for Windows Phone 7 is an application built from ground up to control your xbox media center (http://www.xbmc.org) from your phone. You can browse your entire catalog while a movie or music might be playing on the TV. Its especially useful when you TV is turned off and you want to select Audio Albums and queue them to play on the audio reciever.
XBMC Remote for WP7 is available at marketplace – http://social.zune.net/redirect?type=phoneApp&id=9fc44061-a9df-df11-a844-00237de2db9e
- Ability to browse your video, music and tv show library from your phone.
- Able to select and view details of movies and music albums before selecting.
- Search by album, Artist, or a song and play or queue.
- Use WP7 jumplist to jump to a particular title without needing to scroll thru your entire catalog.
- Currently playing media information gets displayed at your home screen with easy playback control “Play/Pause, Skip Next, Skip Previous, Stop”
- Music library lets you pivot on Albums, Artists, Songs (and in future Genre) with a simple flick to left/right (using WP7 pivot control)
- Album/Movie/TVShow details uses panaroma view to display relevant information.
- Ability to add and manager multiple XBMC server from single application.
- and many more features which you have to experience yourself to appretiate.
V2.1 (current releas)-
• Backdrops when viewing movie/music/tvshows details (when available).
• Ability to clear image cache
• Remote left/right/up/down supports repeat presses.
• album view by artist.
• and few other fixes.
• View movies by genre, released year
• Watched information for movies/episodes.
• Recently added movies/episodes
• Download songs to local device & play locally.
• Integration with music + video hub (all your local songs information will be updated and app can be launched from music + video hub).
• Running under locked screen.
Supported XBMC release – Dharma
Setup tutorial – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLFZkZhJJNo
Demo Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDVcO5OBVNw
Screenshots (subject to change)
More info – https://ashterisk.wordpress.com/
Link to a video demo –
Movie list scrolling perf optimization (coming soon in Update –