XBMC Remote + – Windows 8 metro app
For all the fans of XBMC who are using windows 8, here is the good news. XBMC Remote + is now available at window store – http://apps.microsoft.com/webpdp/app/xbmc-remote/00efbddd-6596-4a31-bfeb-9151f1403f62.
The first version has most of the functionality in, with more features will be added soon.
In Summary –
Browse and control your entire XBMC media collection from your windows 8 tablet.
From the developer of most popular XBMC Remote for windows phone 7, here comes XBMC Remote + for windows 8. XBMC Remote+ is an application built from ground up let you experience your XBMC media library remotely and then play it on your main display. You can browse your entire catalog while a movie or music might be playing on the TV. It’s especially useful when you TV is turned off and you want to select Audio Albums and queue them to play on the audio receiver.
1. Ability to browse your video, music and TV show library from your phone.
2. Able to select and view details of movies and music albums before selecting.
3. Sort by album, artist, or a song and play or queue.
4. Currently playing media information is easily accessible from top appbar.
5. Music library lets you pivot on Albums, Artists, and Songs
6. Ability to add and manager multiple XBMC server from single application.
7. View movies by genre, released year
8. Recently added movies/episodes